Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day Two?

I'm gonna try this free style, at the computer, on the blog, right away. I have an idea. Maybe it'll work. Haha, this is so much tougher than I ever thought it'd be.

Been a few hours
Nothing had changed
Except everything
I didn't feel like it was real
It was a dream, I was sure
Til I looked in the mirror
And didn't see you by my side.

Never thought I'd miss you
Never thought I'd be at this
But I can't believe, I'm feeling lost
You were wrong, they all told me
But I fought for you all the way
I loved the way you made me feel
Too bad it was toxic.

You and us, it was unnatural
I changed the way I was
But I loved it, I loved you
You made me feel lighter
And now that you're gone
I'm feel darker and falling
But I think I'm learning to love it

I know this is better,
They all tell me, I know it's true
Guess it'll be a while til I learn.
I'll learn to love again, at least I hope
You were my shadow for two years
Lookin' in the mirror
It's a shock like no other
But I think it's good, it's much better.










Wanna know the funny fact? I wrote this not about a guy, but about my hair! hahaha. See how you can adapt things to make it seem like love? I thought it would be an interesting concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment