Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I write, but I forget to type...

I really do. I am keeping up. I SWEAR. But I'm always losing things and forget.

Unfortunately, this isn't turning out so whimsical and witty as I was hoping. But life sucks right now. Maybe I'll be in a better mood once I get to school...


The final week
Anticipation mounting
Have I said my goodbyes?
Packed my belongings?
I'm scared of this road
Where am I going?
My car's breaking down
No license, spinning
Out of control
I'm not ready
Give me more time
I need to practice some more
Help, I should've been prepared
Wasted years, what to do
Help. help. HELP.




Tonights:

Overachiever,
Think I can do it all?
Watch that gorge
I'm jumping it
No, wait, more, more, more
Give me four times more,
I can do it
I'm gonna make it
Make it bigger, make it longer
I can take it
I can do it
I'm Superman, don't you see?
I'm gonna fly and smile
Too bad I know,
In the bottom of my heart
And head
I'm not making it
I'm gonna fall quick
Someone catch me
I'm falling fast
Eep.


GASP, I'm caught up. School packing sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment