Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Hardly Ever About A Boy...

I don't do relationships. I pretend to and make it sound like it in my poems. I'm not sure if this even sounds like it's about a guy, but whatever. I wrote it....about my roommate? Nothing bad. Just my damn annoying paranoia.

I definitely don't wanna
We'd know the ending
I can't help but compare
You and me
It's nothing personal
Wait, maybe it is
I just can't win
You're the cute, tiny, sporty, sexy
And I once thought I'd be okay
Guess not, no one's looking
I wish I wasn't me
It doesn't matter who
You're in an unknown contest
And I'm sorry you win
Your prize is your life
I try to be better
One day maybe I will
Let me starve,
Hunger, attention, sunlight
Charmed life vs. needs a life
Maybe I'll catch you on my break



Yeah, this shit just flows out of me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment