Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Last Four Entries

I had vacation. With no internet. So I didn't have time. But I wrote four poems, to make up for it. haha.

One:

It doesn't matter
When, where, why
It's always me
I'm always the one to blame
It's been so long
That' I'm in the wrong
You'd think I'd be used to it
But it still hurts
To see no one care
No one notices when I walk out
Sometiems I know I fuck up
Most times I don't
But I've given up
I'm always wrong
I wish it wasn't like this
I wish I could smile when she smiles
But I've been broken down
I need air
I need a way out
Because if this keeps going
I don't think I can
Handle here anymore



Two:

Anyone? Anyone?
No one comes
No one notices
They still laugh
I still cry
They still smile
I still run
And they'd never notice
They never do
By chance one comes
and never knew I left
I'm replaceable
One second, no one cares
And there's no mention
That I was there
Anyone? Anyone?
No one realizes
No one notices
They still laugh
I still cry



Three (Unfinished):

I'm at the prime of my life
Yet it doesn't matter
I'm a permanent babysitter
And that's all I'll ever be
I don't come along to have fun
I'm free hired help
And if I forget
I'll know it and be ruined
I fear I won't know another life
I'll just be you assistance
I'm no longer a sister, a daughter, a friend
I'm a caretaker, a nurse, an employee


Four:

She's got an attitude
But the good kind
She's got a crazy laugh
You can't help but laugh with
Her smile is bright
And in her sleep,
It lights up the room
When you see her
She's reserved
But when you stay
She's energetic
She can't stop talking
And you listen and smile
She's the one you have to be around

1 comment:

  1. sooo. the first three are kind of depressing, but i think i can guess when you wrote them, or what you wrote them about.
    and the last one is really good. i think anyone could relate to any of these poems. they are really good B
    and you know i'm always here if you need to talk <2

    ReplyDelete